Thursday, January 31, 2013

thanks.

...for your sympathetic comments.  i should really just suck it up but i can't help complaining.  but it seems normal given your reaction so thank you for letting my inner whine shout to the high skies.

i feel like sharing some personal goodies here today.

first pic is the wallpaper installed in our bedroom.  it's just one wall because the room is small and i didn't want to be engulfed in peonies.  but the gold is subtle enough to not feel overwhelming and i think it's perfect.

side note:  the paris poster is from... paris.  i asked my sister to get me a 'vintage map' during her most recent trip there.  sure, in the bottom right corner it says 'made in korea'... but she carted it across the ocean and then some for me, so it gets a prominent place in our home.


the next two pics are of the nursery.  our biggest contribution to the room are the prints and the frames.  oh, and the crib, which you don't see.  

everything else - books, shoes, baby clothes, baby stuff - are mostly hand me downs or gifts.


*my pics*

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, you should be whining more. You're pregnant!

    I would like to come live at your house please.

    The wallpaper looks awesome!

    I LOVE that Where The Wild Things Are print!! LOVE. Also, Harry Potter books in the nursery?! I will be your babysitter. Forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wallpaper is amazing and I'm now I'm totally rethinking my bedroom decor...

    And of course there's a Sophie Giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just love your wall-pictures, the one with "Every boy is a..." & "I'll eat..." :) Really cool!

    ReplyDelete