Thursday, January 10, 2013

damn.

we're going to a black tie wedding this weekend.  i'm not sure what that means except it sounds pretty fancy.

my hubs would never sport a bowtie.  but these guys look so hot.  can you wear a bowtie/ dress shirt combo with just a regular suit?  or does it have to be a tux?  see.  i have no idea.

via pinterest.

i'm in my own personal dressing conundrum. 8 months pregnant means 'balloony' no matter how you slice and dice it.  i'll let you know how i end up styling myself and the 40 pounds i've gained.  it should be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Oh fun! I have always wanted to go to a black tie event. Bow ties are HOT when done right (like those two handsomes above). It doesn't have to be a tux, you can wear them with a suit. But you can't wear a tux without a bow tie.

    Cant' wait to see what you are wearing! That would be totally hard to dress up 8 months pregnant, but I know you'll look smashing (my MIL says this and I'm trying to adopt it...)

    ReplyDelete